Electrical System Reliability Study--
Lay the Foundation for a Truly Reliable Electrical System
At a time when most companies operate 24/7 and production never stops, electrical system reliability – being able to depend on electrical service where and when it’s needed – is more vital than ever. Think what would happen if your company’s system failed for even a short period. How much would it cost in terms of lost production? Hundreds of dollars? Thousands? Millions?
Know Your Electrical System Health
An Electrical System Reliability Study by D.L. Steiner will accurately assess the “health” (condition) of your electrical system so you can avoid situations that could lead to system failure--and all the negative consequences that go with it! We’ll identify where your system is deficient and quantify each deficiency according to these standards:
- Probability of occurring--How likely is it this deficiency will occur?
- Preparedness level--How prepared is your company to handle the deficiency if it occurs?
- Impact on mission--How will the deficiency affect your company: minor interruption or complete shutdown?
- Safety risk--Can the deficiency be harmful to personnel…and to what degree?
All reliability analysis is performed according to IEEE 493, Recommended Practice for the Design of Reliable Industrial and Commercial Power Systems, by professional engineers and senior engineers with decades of industrial and commercial electrical system experience. At the end of our analysis, D.L. Steiner will prepare a study report containing--
- A quantified list of your company’s electrical system deficiencies.
- Recommendations and alternatives for resolving these.
- Cost-vs.-benefit analysis for each recommendation we propose.
- General recommendations for equipment redundancy and preventive maintenance.
You’ll also receive an up-to-date single-line diagram of your electrical system--an indispensable tool for maintenance and troubleshooting.
If the uptime of your electrical system is based on spotty records and guesswork, an Electrical System Reliability Study by D.L. Steiner will give you the foundation you need to achieve--and maintain--true system reliability.
Ready to Learn More?