Energy Management Services That Improve Efficiency, Reduce Consumption, and Save Money!
Recent data by the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory indicate that nearly one-fourth--25 percent--of the energy consumed by U.S. industrial, commercial, and public facilities ends up as wasted, nonproductive energy. How does our company's energy use compare to this percentage? Less? More?
It’s likely you aren’t satisfied with how much energy you use or how much this energy costs. It’s also likely you could be using energy more efficiently--and saving money in the process! The problem is knowing where to start for reducing excess energy consumption and spending. That’s where D.L. Steiner can help.
D.L. Steiner’s energy management staff includes seasoned pros who have earned the CEM, CEA, CDSM, and CMVP designations from the Association of Energy Engineers in Atlanta, Georgia. Their training and experience ensure you will have every opportunity to improve efficiency, reduce consumption--and save money on energy costs.
In today’s competitive marketplace, wise energy use is basic to a healthy organization. Take your first step toward better energy management. Contact D.L. Steiner today to schedule your free energy consulting session.
A Full Line of Energy Management Services
Effective energy management takes a comprehensive approach.
- ASHRAE Level 1, 2, and 3 Commercial Energy Audits
- Energy project planning and design
- Energy project implementation management
- Utility optimization
- Electrical demand monitoring and control
- Alternate, cogeneration, and renewable energy systems
- System measurement and verification (M&V)
- Energy project cost recovery (energy project rebate application and review)
For enterprise-wide solutions to the energy challenges facing our clients, we also collaborate frequently with other organizations that focus on energy efficiency:
- County Electric
- Green Energy Solutions (GES)
- Heapy Engineering
- Smith-Boughan Mechanical Services
- Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority
- And others
Schedule a discovery session with D.L. Steiner to identify your organization's energy efficiency gaps and opportunities.
D.L. Steiner's energy management services include:
- ASHRAE Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 Commercial Energy Audits
- Commercial Building Energy Management Services
- Energy Project Management
- Measurement and Verification
- Recovery (Rebate review)
- Metering: Demand Response
- Commercial and Industrial LED Lighting